Shipping method & Delivery timeframe map
Shipping Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- FedEx Ground (1 day delivery between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m. Tues. – Sat.)
- FedEx Ground (2 day delivery between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m. Wed. – Sat.)
- FedEx 2nd Day (2 day delivery guaranteed by 8 p.m. Wed. – Fri.)
Shipping Details and Policy
We ship Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday with cakes arriving in 1-2 days. Some cakes can be shipped on Thursday if the cake can arrive in 1 day.
All Janie’s Cakes are shipped frozen. When your cake arrives take it out of the shipping box and follow any of the options listed on the care instruction card (located under the ribbon of the gift box).
Temporary Hot Weather Packaging
- Cakes with 1 day transit time will be packaged with an ice pack
- Cakes with a 2 day transit time will be packaged in a cooler with an ice pack
- Hot weather packaging typically ends in October
- Please call 903-592-6150 to discuss shipping options
Cut off time for orders to go out the same day is 2pm Central. Orders placed after 2 PM or on weekends/holidays will ship the next business day.
We ship using FedEx to all 50 states. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
All shipping rates and methods are quoted by zip code.
*We recommend choosing FedEx ground or FedEx 2-day shipping methods when checking out for the most economical option.
*If you are shipping 5 or more cakes to one address please call to see if bulk shipping and pricing is available.
There is not a signature required for delivery of our cakes. Please be aware that it is solely at the discretion of the FedEx driver where the package is left outside the recipients address.
If your cake must arrive by a certain date it is best to order early and request an arrival date a few days prior to the date that it absolutely must arrive in case there are any unforeseen errors or delays.
We do not ship or deliver on the following holidays: Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day.
Refunds are not given for:
Sending a cake to someone who is out of town
Weather delay –acts of God-
Not following care instructions